Welcome to the Wandering Hedgehog Blog. Here you will reviews of books, movies, television shows and commentary on religion in the United States. It is also home of the weekly Torah portion podcast Rolling Commentary. To subscribe to my podcast via iTunes click here or use the links to the left.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Rolling Commentary #1


Here is the first episode of my new podcast Rolling Commentary: A Podcast Examination of the Weekly Parsha. It is really just a test run, I say a little bit about myself and what I hope to do in the weeks to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad, cowboy! keep bringin' em, we'll keep a-listenin'.

Unknown said...

Shabbat Shalom ex-roomie. And yes looking forward for more (kosher) meaty messages.

Anonymous said...

I wish you updated more, I would love to hear you commentary on the weekly Parsha.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.