Welcome to the Wandering Hedgehog Blog. Here you will reviews of books, movies, television shows and commentary on religion in the United States. It is also home of the weekly Torah portion podcast Rolling Commentary. To subscribe to my podcast via iTunes click here or use the links to the left.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Books That I have Found

It is so very dangerous to walk into a bookstore. Here are two of the newest books that have been added to my list of need to read at some point.


I saw this one a few days ago. I listen to A Prairie Home Companion on occasion, I like it when I listen but I'm not hooked like many other shows on NPR, and I have never read any of his books. So as I picked up this up I didn't know what to expect. But it had the most perfect and funny openings I have ever read.



The title and the cover made this book look interesting.

No comments: